HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
We’re ready, right now, to help you, your family, or your friends.
We offer consultations in person, by telephone, email, or online via Skype video-conference.
The first step is to figure out what type of help you need.
SELECT ONE OF THE FOLLOWING OPTIONS
(CLICK the box that best describes your situation.)
- You have a deportation hearing coming up soon at immigration court.
- Your husband was recently arrested and ICE placed him in custody at an immigration jail.
- Your sister lost her immigration case and wants to challenge the decision.
- You want to file immigration papers for your relative – husband or wife, son or daughter, father or mother, brother or sister – to earn a green card but you are worried about possible problems.
- You want to bring your fiancé into the United States to get married here and you are afraid of making mistakes.
- You know someone without immigration papers who has been abused by her U.S. citizen husband and she is afraid to report it to the police.
- Your uncle wants to apply to become a U.S. citizen but is worried that he may not meet all the requirements and what happens if his application is denied.
- Your friend has a cousin who just arrived in the United States and is afraid to go back to their home country, and is unsure if he can qualify for asylum or TPS protection.
PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU FACING A TRUE EMERGENCY, YOU SHOULD IMMEDIATELY CALL OUR TOLL FREE NUMBER, (800) 646-0667.
Thank you for your interest in our services.
To Your Immigration Success!