Inland Empire Deportation Attorney (San Bernardino)
INLAND EMPIRE IMMIGRATION
AND DEPORTATION DEFENSE ATTORNEY
Serving All San Bernardino Communities
The Law Offices of Inland Empire Immigration Attorney Carlos Batara offer a full range of services for clients throughout the Inland Empire region.
- Maybe you live in Loma Linda and want to apply for an I-601 hardship waiver, Upland and want to file for prosecutorial discretion for your son and daughter, or Ontario and want to become a naturalized citizen.
- Perhaps you live in Big Bear Lake and want to earn a green card, Joshua Tree and need to file an immigration appeal, or Barstow and want to file an adjustment of status application petition for your future spouse.
- Or you live in Rialto and want to check on your son’s Deferred Action For Childhood Arrivals (DACA) eligibility, Twenty Nine Palms and you want to file for TPS, or Chino and you need to fight deportation.
Whatever type of immigration help you and your loved ones need, Inland Empire Immigration Attorney Carlos Batara is here to help.
Inand Empire Immigration Law Services
For San Bernardino Communities
San Bernardino Immigration Law Office
198 N. Arrowhead Avenue
San Bernardino, CA 91911
Inland Empire Deportation/Removal Defense
And Immigration Appeals Services
Our Inland Empire immigration law services include helping clients overcome hard deportation and removal defense cases, as well as difficult immigration appeals.
- Do you have a hearing at the immigration court to face deportation and removal charges against you?
- Have you lost your immigration trial at immigration court and need help to file an immigration appeal challenging the decision?
If you’re facing either situation, do not delay contacting our the law offices of Carlos Batara for a complete and honest evaluation of your chances for success.
We also handle all types of I-601 hardship waiver, VAWA, asylum, and TPS problems, and will fight the denials of your immigrant family visa, permanent residency, and naturalization applications at immigration court hearings and trials.
Our goal is to provide high level assistance for immigration clients living throughout the Inland Empire, whatever their challenges.
San Bernardino County Superior Courts
For The Inland Empire
To properly prepare your case, your immigration attorney may need a variety of documents – such as divorce records, probate documents, and criminal convictions. In most cases, these materials can be found at one of the California Superior Court branches.
The Inland Empire locations for San Bernardino County are:
235 East Mountain View Street
Big Bear Court
477 Summit Blvd
13260 Central Avenue
17780 Arrow Boulevard
Joshua Tree Court
6527 White Feather Road
1111 Bailey Ave
Rancho Cucamonga Court
8303 Haven Avenue
San Bernardino Court
351 North Arrowhead Avenue
San Bernardino – Juvenile Delinquency
900 East Gilbert Street, Bldg. 35
San Bernardino – Juvenile Dependency
860 East Gilbert Street
14455 Civic Drive
When you’re in need of an Inland Empire immigration defense attorney . . .