Visit Our Mobile Site

Inland Empire Green Card Lawyer (Riverside)


Serving All Riverside Communities

The Law Offices of Inland Empire Immigration Lawyer Carlos Batara offer a full range of services for clients throughout Riverside County and the Inland Empire.

For example:

  • Maybe you live in Banning and want to apply for a green card, Beaumont and want to file for family visas for your wife and son, or Indio and want to become a U.S. citizen.
  • Perhaps you live in La Quinta and want to become a permanent resident, Norco and want to file a visa petition for you fiancé or fiancée, or Murrieta and need help with a VAWA self-petition.
  • Or you live in Menifee and want to check on your old I-130 family petition, Temecula and you want to file for asylum, or Palm Springs and you need to fight deportation.

Inland Empire Immigration Offices
Serving Riverside County

Whatever type of immigration help you and your loved ones need, Inland Empire Immigration Lawyer is here to help.

Riverside Immigration Law Office

4199 Flat Rock Drive, Ste. 123
Riverside, CA 92505
Tel: (951) 234-7354

Google Map Directions to our Riverside Immigration Law office


Our Riverside immigration law office is one of three Inland Empire immigration offices, two of which are located in Riverside County.

Hemet Immigration Law Office
640 N. San Jacinto Street, Suite J
Hemet, CA 92543
Tel: (951) 929-0782

Google Map Directions to our Hemet Immigration Law office


Our second law office in Riverside County is located in Hemet, California, the Southwestern part of the Inland Empire.

Inland Empire Family Unity Petitions, Permanent
Residence, And Citizenship Services

Our Inland Empire immigration law services include helping clients immigrate family members for green cards and permanent residency, as well as assisting immigrants win their citizenship and naturalization cases.

  • Do you have an upcoming interview at a USCIS immigration office to adjust your status to lawful permanent residence or to prove your qualifications to become a naturalized citizen of the United States?
  • Has your application to win permanent residence or naturalization been denied by a local immigration agency and you need help to fight and overcome that negative decision?

If you’re facing either situation, do not delay contacting our the law offices of Carlos Batara for a complete and honest evaluation of your green card and citizenship chances for success.

We also handle all types of family visa petitions, citizenship, naturalization, green cards, permanent residency, fiancé and fiancée petitions, immigrant adoption, I-601 hardship waiver, immigrant domestic violence, deferred action, and family unity problems.

Our goal is to provide high level assistance for immigration clients living throughout the Inland Empire, whatever their challenges.

Riverside County Superior Courts
For The Inland Empire

To properly prepare your case, your immigration attorney may need a variety of documents – such as divorce records, probate documents, and criminal convictions. In most cases, these materials can be found at one of the California Superior Court branches.

The Inland Empire locations for Riverside County are:

Autry Court

3700A Tachevah Drive, #107
Palm Springs, CA 92262

Banning Court

135 N. Alessandro Road
Banning, CA 92220

Blythe Court

205 N. Broadway
Blythe, CA 92225

Corona Court

505 S. Buena Vista
Corona, CA 92882

Hawthorne Court

9174 Indiana Avenue
Riverside, CA 92503

Hemet Court

800 N. State Street
Hemet, CA 92543

Indio – Annex Office

82675 State Highway 111
Indio, CA 92201

Indio – Juvenile Court

47-671 Oasis Street
Indio, CA 92201

Indio – Larson Justice Center

46-200 Oasis Street
Indio, CA 92201

Moreno Valley Court

13800 Heacock Street, Bldg. D #201
Moreno Valley, CA 92553

Murrieta – Southwest Justice Center

30755-D Auld Road
Murrieta, CA 92563

Palm Springs Court

3255 E. Tahquitz Canyon Way
Palm Springs, CA 92262

Riverside Family Law Court

4175 Main Street
Riverside, CA 92501

Riverside Hall of Justice

4100 Main Street
Riverside, CA 92501

Riverside Historic Courthouse

4050 Main Street
Riverside, CA 92501

Riverside Juvenile Court

9991 County Farm Road
Riverside, CA 92503

Temecula Court

41002 County Center Drive, #100
Temecula, CA 92591


When you’re in need of an Inland Empire green card or citizenship lawyer . . .



Get the Flash Player to see the slideshow.