Local, National, And International Immigration Solutions
Once upon a time, you would use the Yellow Pages to hire a local immigration attorney to help you immigrate a family member. Back then, the internet and technology had not yet shattered barriers to international communication. Driving to a brick-and-mortar office to meet with your immigration lawyer, however far away, was the only game in town.
These days, you have probably arrived at this page through searching on Google, Yahoo, or Bing. From buying books to downloading your favorite music, the use of Skype and internet-based technology makes many services not only more convenient, but also more effective.
Why should high quality immigration legal services be any different?
The Virtual Immigration Lawyer: A New Approach To Immigration Services
What if you could handle all the details of your case on your schedule, in a way that reduces how often you have to to travel?
After all, the internet allows us to accomplish a lot of what we need to do through our desktop computers, iPads, and smart phones.
Most likely, you already use the internet to communicate with friends, bank online, or book reservations from home.
Why shouldn’t you be able to get top notch legal advice and assistance the same way?
Well, it is possible . . . at the Immigration Law Offices of Carlos Batara.
The Benefits Of A Web-Based Immigration Law Office
We offer the best of two worlds.
We have physical offices to meet face-to-face in various cities throughout Southern California for clients who would like to work with us in a traditional manner.
For instance, in the Inland Empire, we have three locations to serve clients:
We also provide online immigration services using cutting-edge technology, in an efficient and cost-effective manner, allowing us to help you whether you live across the street, in another state, or across the ocean.
Whatever office you work with, all of our services are tied together through our cloud-based case management system.
Our web-based services are not constrained by time and location. Clients can access our paperless law office 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from any location nationwide or across the globe through a secure internet connection.
This means you have the flexibility to communicate with us after you put the kids to bed, on the weekends, early in the morning before work, or any other time it is convenient for you.
You simply log into our online client files and leave a message. We’ll respond as quickly as possible.
How Our Virtual Immigration Law Office Works
When it comes to internet technology, Carlos Batara is not a Johnny-come-lately.
A forward looking lawyer, Carlos began providing web-based and video-conferencing services when he opened his Riverside immigration office over 15 years ago.
Here are few examples how our virtual law services can benefit you:
- Esther, a grammy-award winning singer, met David at a concert in Sweden. She was in the process of moving from Chicago, Illinois to Murrieta, California when they decided to tie the knot. Since David was in the U.S. here on the Visa Waiver Program, their case required a web-based immigration office which could communicate with the parties whether they were in Chicago, Murrieta, or Sweden.
- Michael, who was born in Canada, owned a business in Phoenix, Arizona. Thirty years ago, under the acquisition of citizenship process, he had become a .U.S. citizen through his U.S. born mother. On his way back from a short visit to Mexico, he was apprehended at San Diego port of entry. His case demanded an immigration lawyer who could maintain consistent contact with Michael’s relatives in California, Arizona, and Canada.
- Wilfredo, a native of Guatemala, was transferred to New York by his company for a 12-month assignment. His work permit was valid under his pending asylum case in San Bernardino. His wife, Beatrice, and children remained behind in Riverside. Just before Wilfredo left, his wife, a native of Peru, was detained for lacking immigration papers. To coordinate her deportation defense meant we needed not only the nationwide ability to work with family members living in New York and Riverside, but also the global capacity to work with relatives in Guatemala and Peru.
Serving Clients Living Across The Street,
In Another State, Or Across The Globe
Daring to be different, Carlos pioneered his distinctive immigration case management style because clients deserve the best value possible.
Today, as a virtual immigration attorney, Carlos is able to work closely with clients anywhere and everywhere.
Video conferencing, secure online client files, and a private email portal has improved how we can work with immigration clients across state, national, and international boundaries.
Even if you have to move from one location to another, our cloud-based immigration services do not slow down.
In just the past few weeks, clients who lived in San Marcos, Chula Vista, Lake Elsinore, Moreno Valley, Redlands, and Palm Springs at the start of their cases were forced to move while their cases were still in progress.
We’ve helped clients from the Philippines, Mexico, Russia, Jamaica, India, Ghana, England, Laos, Peru, and the Ukraine – and that’s just in the last 30 days.
With our private online immigration system, their cases kept moving forward without skipping a beat.
The Duty To Care, Protect, And Guide
Even though our methods are technologically advanced, we’ve stayed true to our heritage.
Personalized attention is our foremost key.
As a client, you have the right to expect individualized answers to your problems. As your immigration lawyer, Carlos Batara absolutely refuses to provide cookie-cutter solutions.
For clients who prefer working with us in the comfort of a traditional conference room, we offer clients a variety of Southern California locations for in-person meetings.
We also travel nationwide to help immigrants fight complex cases and earn permanent residency at immigration interviews, hearings, trials, and appeals.
And, as a online immigration law office, we have been able to care for, protect, and guide clients from over 100 different countries gain the privilege to work and live legally in the United States.
Regardless which track we take, we have one overriding purpose. To give you the most comprehensive immigration services possible.
What Immigration Services Can Be Provided Online?
Our virtual immigration law office provides assistance in the following areas:
- I-130 Petitions
- Immediate Relative Visa Petitions
- Petitions For The Deceased
- Fiancé(e) Visas and Marriage Visas
- Domestic Partners
- Immigration Adoptions
- Violence Against Women (VAWA)
- Adjustment of Status
- I-485 Applications
- Removal of Conditions of Permanent Residence
- Consular Processing
- I-601 Extreme Hardship Waivers
- Unreasonable Processing Delays
- Denaturalization Defense
- Citizenship By Acquisition
- Derivative Citizenship
- Immigration Court Hearings And Trials
- Asylum, Withholding, And CAT
- Bond Hearings
- Venue Hearings
- Violence Against Women (VAWA)
- Motions To Reopen
- Board of Immigration Appeals
- AAO/AAU Appeals
- Ninth Circuit Federal Appeals
- I-601 Hardship Waivers
- Motions To Reopen
- Bond And Detention Appeals
Ready to take a serious and honest look at the strengths and weaknesses of your immigration case? Let’s get started with a personalized strategy and planning consultation . . .