First Things First – Why An Online Immigration Law Office?
You might be wondering, what’s so great about an online immigration law office?
So let’s start there.
The short answer is, online immigration assistance is one of the best ways to handle your immigration needs today.
Once upon a time, you would use the Yellow Pages to hire a local immigration attorney to help you immigrate a family member. Back then, the internet and technology had not yet shattered barriers to international communication. Driving to a brick-and-mortar office to meet with your immigration lawyer, however far away, was the only game in town.
These days, you have probably arrived at this page through searching on Google, Yahoo, or Bing. From buying books to downloading your favorite music, the use of Skype and internet-based technology makes many services not only more convenient, but also more effective.
Why should high quality online immigration legal services be any different?
How Our Skype And Online Immigration Services Transform Your Chances For Immigration Success
Skype video-conferencing, online client files, and email have improved how we can work with immigration clients across state and national lines.
Unfortunately, immigration law in the U.S. has moved in the opposite direction.
For new immigrants hoping to live and work in the United States, the rules and procedures are tougher than ever before. This is especially true for deportation defense cases and immigration appeals.
In addition, people are more mobile today. Family members are often forced to separate, hundreds and thousands of miles apart from loved ones. Reasons vary from family-to-family. War, poverty, employment, religion, and natural disasters are just a few. This makes immigration case more complicated than in the past.
As a result of such modern changes, Carlos Batara adopted a new approach to handling immigration cases. By embracing state-of-the-art technology, our office is better able to custom-tailor services to your needs. This ability often makes the difference between winning and losing.
Here are a few examples how of our online immigration law office works in hard cases:
- Esther, a grammy-award winning singer, met David at a concert in Sweden. She was in the process of moving from Chicago, Illinois to Murrieta, California when they decided to “tie the knot.” Since David was in the U.S. here on the Visa Waiver Program, their case required a web-based immigration office which could communicate with the parties whether they were in Chicago, Murrieta, or Sweden.
- Michael, who was born in Canada, owned a business in Phoenix, Arizona. Thirty years ago, under the acquisition of citizenship process, he had become a .U.S. citizen through his U.S. born mother. On his way back from a short visit to Mexico, he was apprehended at San Diego port of entry. His case demanded an online and Skype immigration lawyer who could maintain consistent contact with Michael’s relatives in California, Arizona, and Canada.
- Wilfredo, a native of Guatemala, was transferred to New York by his company for a 12-month assignment. His work permit was valid under his pending asylum case in San Bernardino. His wife, Beatrice, and children remained behind in Riverside. Just before Wilfredo left, his wife, a native of Peru, was detained for lacking immigration papers. To coordinate her deportation defense meant we needed not only the nationwide ability to work with family members living in New York and Riverside, but also the global capacity to work with relatives in Guatemala and Peru.
“Thank you, thank you, thank you, Mr. Batara.
You were so helpful when my husband and I needed you. It is impossible to say how grateful we are. We’re still amazed you took our case way over in Alaska and traveled here to assist me in immigration court.
We did not plan to hire anyone from California. But as you know, no one here would take our case. We were told there might be one way to win, but the law was still too new and iffy. We feel fortunate one attorney told us that you might know how to handle this type of case. I don’t think he believed you would go back and forth to help us. We didn’t either. But you did.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.”
Jesus McKelvey, Fairbanks, Alaska
National And Global Immigration Defense Solutions
Even though our methods are technologically advanced, we’ve stayed true to our heritage.
Personalized attention is our foremost key.
As a client, you have the right to expect individualized answers to your immigration problems. As your immigration lawyer, Carlos Batara absolutely refuses to provide cookie-cutter solutions.
For clients who prefer working with us in the comfort of a traditional conference room, we offer clients a variety of Southern California locations for in-person meetings. We provide local services from our San Diego, Escondido, Riverside, Hemet, and San Bernardino immigration law offices. In Arizona, we have a Phoenix immigration law office for local residents.
We also travel nationwide to help immigrants fight complex deportation cases and earn permanent residency at immigration interviews, hearings, trials, and appeals. In these cases, we usually handle many aspects via our online immigration office, and go to court in person to do battle with government lawyers. All together, we have assisted clients living in 25 of the 50 states.
Similarly, we use Skype and other high-tech means to help immigrants living throughout the United States with difficult immigration appeals.
And, as a online immigration law office, we have been able to guide clients from over 80 different countries gain the privilege to work and live legally in the U.S.
Regardless which track we take, we have one overriding purpose. To give you the most comprehensive immigration services possible.
“I was so scared. I got stopped in San Ysidro by immigration on my way back from vacation. They wanted to take away my green card. I have been a lawful resident for over 10 years and I have special work licenses and certifications. They let me go free. But they said I would have to go to immigration court. I did not know what to do.
I went back to North Carolina. I called some of the big immigration offices there. They said they could not help me. So I started looking up attorneys. I was confused. I prayed, asking The Lord to help me find someone good who could help me. A few days after, I found out about Carlos. When I talked to him on the telephone, he seemed nice and like he knew what he was doing.
I was still scared. He was way over in California. I was afraid he might rip me off and not really do much for me. I prayed some more and then I hired him.
Even though we were 2,000 miles apart, Carlos and his team made me feel safe. They returned my calls and answered my questions. They made me work hard to give them information needed to get my case ready. And Carlos would meet with me a few days before my court hearings to make sure I was prepared to answer questions.
When it was all over, we won my case. My prayers were answered.”
Ranferi Calvillo, Lincolnton, North Carolina
Online And Nationwide Deportation Defense
Our online immigration law office provides help to immigrants nationwide with the following matters:
- Immigration Court Hearings And Trials
- Asylum, Withholding, And CAT
- Bond Hearings
- Venue Hearings
- Violence Against Women (VAWA)
- Motions To Reopen
- Board of Immigration Appeals
- AAO/AAU Appeals
- Ninth Circuit Federal Appeals
- I-601 Hardship Waivers
- Motions To Reopen
- Bond And Detention Appeals
In addition to deportation defense and immigration appeals, we provide onine and virtual immigration services for family visas, permanent residence, and citizenship.