Here’s a listing of questions previously asked and answered. Simply click the blue link and you’ll be taken to that question.
- The Government Wants More Evidence About Our Marriage. Are We’re Going To Lose My Wife’s Green Card Case?
- Our Child Was Born In The United States. Can My Husband And I Get Green Cards Through Her Citizenship?
- I Have To Wait Nine More Years For A Visa. Is There Any Way To Speed Up The Process For My Green Card Interview?
- My Aunt Filed An Immigrant Petition For My Mother Long Ago. Can My U.S. Citizen Brother File A New I-130 For Her?
- My Husband’s I-130 Petition Was Denied Because He Is Not Divorced From His Ex-Wife. Can I Still Get A Green Card Through Our Marriage?
- My Birth Certificate Has The Wrong Last Name. Will This Be A Problem For My Husband’s I-130 Petition?
- Can My Step-Son, Born In The United States, Sponsor Me For Permanent Residence Even Though His Biological Mother And I Have Divorced?
Do You Have A Family Visas Or Immigrant Petitions Question For Carlos?
Please be advised that we can only answer questions which are general in nature.
If you have a general question, click this link to let us know what information you’re trying to find: General Question.
Maybe our Immigrant Family Visas And Petitions Attorney Services page can help address your concern.
If you are interested in specific advice about your case, we recommend you visit our consultation request page: Consultation Page or call our office to arrange a full interview.