By Carlos A. Batara
Here’s a listing of family visa and immigration petitions questions previously asked and answered. Simply click the blue link and you’ll be taken to that question.
- The Government Wants More Evidence About Our Marriage. Are We’re Going To Lose My Wife’s Green Card Case?
- Our Child Was Born In The United States. Can My Husband And I Get Green Cards Through Her Citizenship?
- I Have To Wait Nine More Years For A Visa. Is There Any Way To Speed Up The Process For My Green Card Interview?
- My Aunt Filed An Immigrant Petition For My Mother Long Ago. Can My U.S. Citizen Brother File A New I-130 For Her?
- My Husband’s I-130 Petition Was Denied Because He Is Not Divorced From His Ex-Wife. Can I Still Get A Green Card Through Our Marriage?
- My Birth Certificate Has The Wrong Last Name. Will This Be A Problem For My Husband’s I-130 Petition?
- Can My Step-Son, Born In The United States, Sponsor Me For Permanent Residence Even Though His Biological Mother And I Have Divorced?
To protect your privacy, please be advised that we can only answer questions in this section which are general in nature.
If you have an ongoing case right now, and you have immediate case-specific questions, you may want to visit our Immigrant Relative Petitions And Family Visas Attorney Services page for more information.
Or you might want to schedule a 1-On-1 Personalized Strategy And Planning Session to discuss the ins and outs of your case in depth.